Calabrio Review

The speed up, slow down feature is valuable. Advanced searches help find specific calls.

What is most valuable?

The speed up, slow down feature has helped increase productivity. The advanced searches help in finding specific calls quicker and with more ease.

How has it helped my organization?

The reporting features have helped us identify trends to improve customer service.

What needs improvement?

I was told they are looking into adding chat evaluations as a feature in Calabrio. Right now, I can create an evaluation to grade chat interactions, but I have to view the actual interaction in a different system. It will be nice to hopefully have everything in one system in the near future.

I have used it for 2 years.

We have encountered minor deployment issues, but customer service was quick to correct the issues and has been great to work with.

We have not encountered any stability issues.

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

Customer service is 10/10.

Technical support is 10/10.

We previously used a different solution. We switched because the contract was up. The solution we were using was outdated and we were not pleased with the customer service.

Initial setup was straightforward and the support for the switch in product was streamlined.

I was told from our management team that they did explore other options.

What other advice do I have?

Calabrio ONE is a great product, is user friendly, and has great customer service.