Calabrio Review

The scheduling and QA portion of the new system are valuable features.

What is most valuable?

I've found that the scheduling and QA portion of the new system is phenomenal. We've never been able to see the agents' screens in the past and this will surely help all the supervisors with coaching and making our team perform better.

How has it helped my organization?

In the past, scheduling was very difficult. We used Excel, and it was very tedious. If you missed something or put something in the wrong place, you then had to save as again and have all the agents close and reopen the schedule. Calabrio makes scheduling a breeze.

What needs improvement?

Seeing as I have just started using it, I haven't run into any issues.  The only thing I wish they had (unless I don't have the access to do so - which is possible) was better reporting for adherence. We can see all the numbers, but there is no way of exporting it for all team members is one big file.

We have used this for approximately six months.

I was not involved in the deployment.

I have not seen or heard of any issues with stability.

I was not involved with scaling.

I am a user and do not need to speak with customer service.

We did not use a solution previously.

I am a user, and did not do any setup.

N/A.

I was not involved with purchasing. I do not know.

i was not involved with this aspect.

What other advice do I have?

Calabrio's learning curve is very short.  The user interface is extremely easy to use.  I could not be happier with this product.