Calabrio Review

The schedule tool is the most valuable feature. However, there is no easy way to filter or delete old requests.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature that I have been able to use in the Workforce Management (WFM) software is the scheduling tool.

How has it helped my organization?

We used Excel prior to having Calabrio. This tool has made our lives so much easier.

What needs improvement?

The biggest issue that we have come across is the messaging where we receive Time Off Requests. There is no easy way to filter or delete old requests which are no longer needed.

Just over a year.

We had a few snags here and there when we deployed Calabrio. However, it was little things that we learned as we went on.

Yes. When we reach a certain number of agents, the scheduling creates a second page. Then, this leads to issues with shift trades and gives.

A nine out of 10.

An eight out of 10.

A little complex. As a team we felt that our initial training was not the best.

In-house.

1 Comment
Gaye StoneReal UserTOP 5LEADERBOARD

I agree with your "Room for Improvement" comments. We share the same issues. We are due to upgrade to v.10 this year and believe that will take care of many of the items on our list of improvements needed.

08 May 18