Cylance Review

Streamlines vulnerability data and makes it a lot easier to access and sift through it

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is threat analytics and log management.

How has it helped my organization?

It streamlines the data and makes it a lot easier to access and sift through. The solution has also helped us a lot in terms of making threats a lot more obvious with our correlation manager. I estimate it has saved us 20 percent of what was our mean time to detect and respond to threats. It has also helped increase staff productivity.

We do vulnerability detection for our product's security and Cylance allows us to make our assessments a lot more accurate.

What is most valuable?

The vulnerability management is the most valuable feature of this solution.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see a better UI in terms of sifting through more specific data and providing analytics. A little bit more would be nice.

It works really well.

We use it for really small cases. In terms of scalability, I have no opinion on it. It works on a small scale for us.

We've had pretty positive responses from technical support when we have reached out to them for assistance.

We went with this product because we were integrating a bunch of other vulnerability threat management solutions. It handles situations that the other threat management tools wouldn't find. It has worked well covering the weaker sides of the other products that we're integrating.

The initial setup was pretty straightforward.

We used an integrator for the deployment. Our experience with them was fine, smooth. It worked, integrating it with our VMs.

Our licensing cost for the solution is around $4,000 for six months. There are no costs in addition to the standard licensing fees.

My co-worker planned out what threat tools we needed, and Cylance was one of them.

What other advice do I have?

It works well and covers a good number of the bases you need covered for general cybersecurity and vulnerability management.

I would rate it a nine out of ten for great usage and really good customer service if anything goes wrong.