This product helps our organization by providing a shared model to the customer which reduces the cost for humans and infrastructure via the multi-tenancy feature.
Improvements to My Organization
- Bi-directional Integration with ticketing tools like ServiceNow, BMC Remedy etc.
- Application code level monitoring for the entire workflow on different platforms like Java, .NET, etc.
- Server certificate monitoring
- Bi-directional integration with other monitoring tools like IBM Tivoli, SCOM, ScienceLogic, SolarWinds etc.
Room for Improvement
- Only EMC Clarion, IBM, Hitachi and NetApp is possible
- No exhaustive viewable dashboard on the health of storages
- Capacity forecasting not available
- Doesn’t support SMS alerting via GSM modem, but works with cloud SMS web application which in-turn requires lot of manual effort to configure
- Enterprise alarm console view lacks event correlation even from the base level
- No run book automation feature in place to enable
- Reporting customization for needs is a complex mechanism
- Less capability on individual device dash boards and service health dashboards
- Huge customizations for creating each dashboard as there are no OOB dashboards available
- Network Discovery is less than excellent on the devices categories, discovery modes (SNMP, WMI).
- Doesn't have the intelligence to group devices automatically based on the device type
- Network topology is not automatic as it requires lot of manual interventions to define
- Web portal views for different categories of infrastructure components is not in OOB feature, needs a lot of manual intervention
- Web portal is not available for OOB like the application HA
- HTTPS enabling for web application doesn't work as expected due to certificate issues
- Multi-tenancy feature lacks in segregation of devices in the database which has the same IP in multiple customer environment
We've had no issues with deployment.
We've had no issues with stability.
We've had no issues with scalability.
Customer Service and Technical Support
Support SLA for response and resolution is pathetic, even the quality of resolution is not up to the level of expectations. Take enterprise support subscription as the basic support will not be effective during critical incidents.