Fortinet FortiAnalyzer Review

Good network protection and web filtering capabilities with responsive technical support

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution to protect the network and to control how the users access and use the internet.

What is most valuable?

The IBS (Intent Based Segmentation) and application web filtering are the most valuable aspects of the solution.

What needs improvement?

The solution is quite expensive.

The solution could use more graphics and be more specific in the dashboard. This way, I'm able to understand everything and effectively understand what's going on, including what's incoming and outgoing. Right now, I have to look up everything. I need a dashboard so that I can see specific items right there in one place.

I've been using the solution for three years.

We have 600 users and do plan to increase usage in the future.

Technical support is good. We've talked with them a few times. We have third-party support here in Oman.

I didn't previously use another solution.

A third party vendor assisted us with the implementation.

We have around 12 devices and yearly we spend approximately $14,000.

What other advice do I have?

We are using the private cloud deployment model.

I would rate the solution nine out of ten. I don't have much to compare it to, but it's been fairly good.