Ibm

IBM Cognos Review
The Report Studio has customized functionalities to create reports and analysis. Quicker technical support response time is needed.

Valuable Features

The Report Studio feature has more customized functionalities to create reports and analysis.

Improvements to My Organization

Cube reporting functionality has been simplified for analyzing daily productivity.

Room for Improvement

This product needs to be improvised by:

• Clearly pointing out the issues/errors in the description to simplify the debugging process.
  • Enabling more GUI based functionality so that creation of dynamic report and dashboards by using Excel/flat file data is easier.

Use of Solution

I have used this product for eight years.

The overall stability of the product meets expectations.

Scalability is good. We did not encounter any issues.

There is need for a faster resolution and expected time frame to resolve production issues. Whilst working on site and when support is needed for emergency issues, a quicker response time is required.

We have not used any other solutions.

The initial setup was simple and straightforward.

Other Advice

If your organization requires features like more stability and customization of reports, then the IBM Cognos Suite is your one stop choice as a good BI tool.

1 Comment

Cmardinotto li?1414329782
Carlos Mardinotto JuniorConsultantTOP 5POPULAR

IBM Cognos Report Studio, its a complete tool suite to build a fast consult and you get access many numerous Database and ERP, complete analytic and tactical tier.

Like (0)04 January 17
Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About IBM Cognos?

Our experts can help. 242,381 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.