Ibm

IBM Cognos Review
The Report Studio has customized functionalities to create reports and analysis. Quicker technical support response time is needed.

Valuable Features:

The Report Studio feature has more customized functionalities to create reports and analysis.

Improvements to My Organization:

Cube reporting functionality has been simplified for analyzing daily productivity.

Room for Improvement:

This product needs to be improvised by:

• Clearly pointing out the issues/errors in the description to simplify the debugging process.
  • Enabling more GUI based functionality so that creation of dynamic report and dashboards by using Excel/flat file data is easier.

Use of Solution:

I have used this product for eight years.

Stability Issues:

The overall stability of the product meets expectations.

Scalability Issues:

Scalability is good. We did not encounter any issues.

There is need for a faster resolution and expected time frame to resolve production issues. Whilst working on site and when support is needed for emergency issues, a quicker response time is required.

Previous Solutions:

We have not used any other solutions.

Initial Setup:

The initial setup was simple and straightforward.

Other Advice:

If your organization requires features like more stability and customization of reports, then the IBM Cognos Suite is your one stop choice as a good BI tool.

1 Comment

Cmardinotto li?1414329782
Carlos Mardinotto JuniorConsultantTOP 5POPULAR

IBM Cognos Report Studio, its a complete tool suite to build a fast consult and you get access many numerous Database and ERP, complete analytic and tactical tier.

Like (0)04 January 17
Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About IBM Cognos?

Our experts can help. 214,054 professionals have used our research on 5,586 solutions.