Inflectra SpiraTest Review

Very simple UI designs which everyone can handle

What is most valuable?

• Price
  • Ease of use
  • Integration with automation.

SpiraTest is cheaper than its rivals.

It has very simple UI designs. We don’t need to train testers for SpiraTest. Everyone can handle it.

We are using custom automation tools. SpiraTest’s client engine mechanism is very dynamic for integrating custom automation tools.

How has it helped my organization?

Test case management was an issue for us before SpiraTest. Now, we have more than 4K functional UI test scenarios, and by integrating Spiratest with automation, we run our automation scripts periodically.

What needs improvement?

We have faced some performance issues. Inflectra may check the performance of SpiraTest. Also, test importing from Excel should be reviewed. We had some issues with this.

We have been using SpiraTest more than four years.

No, definitely we did not.

We faced some performance issues, which could be a problem with the scalability.

Technical Support is fast enough to answer questions and problems.

In our company, we did not use any tool for test management before SpiraTest.

It is definitely very simple to setup SpiraTest. Especially when we compare with rivals, SpiraTest is pretty much the easiest one to set up.

Instead of IBM or HP tools, SpiraTest has affordable prices and support.

We checked HPE tools. But initial setup, maintenance, ease of use, and price were crucial for us. SpiraTest is the winner.

What other advice do I have?

Depends on their user count, they can contact Inflectra about performance issues. We are using them with 20 concurrent users.

1 visitor found this review helpful