Infor LN Review

If the users are trained properly there should not be any big issues.

What is most valuable?

• Ease of Use
  • Ease of Development
  • Bundled with a lot of capabilities

How has it helped my organization?

We spend less time analyzing the data with the easy reports and data management. Due to a simpler implementation style, not much time is taken for new developments.

What needs improvement?

Technology is a continuous improvement process. So as far as I know, Infor is going great with the technological advancements.

I've used it for three years.

No issues encountered.

None. If the users are trained properly there should not be any big issues. Also, Infor Support Service is an add-on.

None and it doesn't require a lot of investment for the server's and database.

8/10.

8/10.

I have worked with two firms. My previous firm used to have Tally ERP 9 which was their legacy system. But switching was necessary to cope up with the competitors in the market. With multi-site support and advanced reporting, Infor LN services are the best.

It was straightforward. Infor Implementation follows a process which goes through implementation, user training and deployment. It follows the SDLC model very well.

We implemented it through Infor's Implementation Partner who are 7/10.

I can't say as I am not a part of the management time, but more on the technical side. However, I am sure it would be good.

We also looked at SAP.

What other advice do I have?

A simple piece of advice, "Infor is the future." Go for it!!

FP2-FP8
More Infor LN reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Infor, SAP, Microsoft and others in ERP. Updated: July 2021.
523,431 professionals have used our research since 2012.