Infor LN Review

Many of the processes have been streamlined because it has a central repository of all the data. The UI needs to be more user-friendly.

What is most valuable?

For most of the clients that I have consulted for, the manufacturing module and the distribution module is utilized and implemented to its fullest.

How has it helped my organization?

Some of the clients used to use the traditional ERP. With Infor LN, many of the processes have been streamlined because it has a central repository of all the data. Moreover they could integrated their applications like Salesforce CRM, Crystal Reports, etc into Infor LN quite easily.

What needs improvement?

The User Interface needs to be more user friendly with a sleeker design and the industry best practice processes needs to be implemented. Also, migration from legacy system to Infor LN should be made smoother a process, so that it gives them edge over its competitors.

I've used it for over seven years.

No issues encountered.

The earlier version of Infor LN ERP i.e. Baan IV is quite stable.

No issues encountered.

They do have good team which provides satisfactory customer service.

They have in their armory a good set of technically skilled people with varied experience and provides quick resolutions to its clients and customers.

No previous solution was used.

One needs to carry out the as-is and study it to see if it is feasible to implement ERP LN for their requirement. The initial setup is not that complex enough, if you have all the pre-requisite in place.

What other advice do I have?

Have a good understanding of the product features, and check if your requirements can be mapped through this product.