What is most valuable?
- The ability to customize and add functionality.
- Given that the ERP core is standard for all clients around the world, they are able to customize any process or create a new one.
- It is a great tool to adapt the ERP to clients, independently of the country or countries where the ERP is implemented.
How has it helped my organization?
My company is a professional services firm whose main activity is the implementation of this product.
What needs improvement?
- In the older versions, the visuals could be improved.
- Internet access and the general integration with other systems using different technologies (SOAP, REST, etc). In the new versions, these points were improved.
- I have a lot of expertise in the newest version of ERP (Infor 10 or Infor ERP LN 8), since we have been implementing this version for our clients. However, the last version that we implemented, ERP, didn't have the ability to consume a web service by way of REST or JSON.
- Another point is the lack of user-friendly tools to create reports.
- The ERP has a report generator/editor, but it could be more friendly and versatile.
For how long have I used the solution?
I have been using this product for more than eight years.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
In general, the system is very stable. From my experience, stability problems arise when there is a mismanagement of the resources in the application server or in the database.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
We have not had any scalability issues.
How is customer service and technical support?
In general, technical support is OK.
How was the initial setup?
The initial implementation can be somewhat complex. The size of the system cannot be customized for all the ERP clients due to the costs of doing so.
Many times the corporate environment must adapt to the system's functionality.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
This doesn't apply to my work.
What other advice do I have?
Do not hesitate to implement it because it is a good product. It is robust and reliable.
Find out what your peers are saying about Infor, SAP, Microsoft and others in ERP. Updated: May 2021.
502,275 professionals have used our research since 2012.