Informatica Data Quality Review

Flexible user interface, good visibility of data, good support

What is our primary use case?

I starting with the design and discovery phase to detect data issues by using the profiling service, then started to analyze the data to determine and fix issues with it.

How has it helped my organization?

This product really improves my organization and fits all of the needed requirements for working with cleansed data. This helps to prevent issues from appearing in the business layer.

What is most valuable?

The user interface is flexible and the visibility of the data flow is amazing. You can see your data throughout the flow and then you can determine where issues are before fixing them.

What needs improvement?

The tool's performance is an area that should be given further consideration.

I have been using Informatica Data Quality for more than one year.

This is a stable product.

The solution is scalable.

Technical support has been very helpful. Whenever we have a problem, they are able to solve it.

I have experience with a similar solution by IBM.

Informatica platform installation is straightforward. As long as the prerequisites check is done successfully, it will be very easy to do.

IBM
More Informatica Data Quality reviews from users
...who compared it with Talend Data Quality
Find out what your peers are saying about Informatica, Trillium, Oracle and others in Data Quality. Updated: June 2021.
510,882 professionals have used our research since 2012.