Meraki SD-WAN Review

A stable product with application awareness that is straightforward to set up and use

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and this is one of the products that we implement for our customers. It allows our users to have their main LAN on the internet.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is application awareness.

What needs improvement?

This solution can only support up to two WAN ports. However, many of our customers would like to have four WAN ports.

This solution comes without NAT support enabled. If you need it, then NAT has to be enabled.

If this solution were cheaper then it would be of interest to smaller companies.

I have been working with the Meraki SD-WAN for one year.

We have had no issues in terms of stability.

This is a scalable product, although it is most suitable for medium-sized organizations.

We can speak with technical support directly but our customers have not had any issues.

I am familiar with products from several different vendors. The choice of product depends on several factors, including their budget.

The initial setup is straightforward. Just plug and play.

We offer this solution to our customers as a more cost-effective alternative to some of the other products. Meraki is considered to be in a medium-range in terms of cost.

The licensing fees are approximately $1,000 USD annually.

What other advice do I have?

For medium-sized and larger enterprises, Meraki is a very good choice.

More Meraki SD-WAN reviews from users