Micro Focus Service Anywhere [EOL] Review

In my opinion the valuable features include analyzing big data, a real time Dashboard and service desktop management.

Valuable Features

• Service desktop management
  • Analyzing Big Data
  • Real time Dashboard
  • A cloud service
  • Easy to get feedback from users

Improvements to My Organization

I'm involved in the implementation, so from my point of view, I can manage computers and peripherals in an organization. Previously this would be done using an Excel file to keep records of tickets and change requests and it was difficult to trace issues and perform analyses. Now, our customer has a flow chart to maintain requests, and the service desk has got good feedback from the customer.

Room for Improvement

It should be more flexible and have more features added to make it easier to use. We can delete some data ourselves because the data is on the cloud, but we have to raise the issue with the support team to do it.

Use of Solution

I've used it for nine months.

When I imported data to the system, it did not detect duplicate information. You can't delete the information yourself and need help from support to do it. The issue with this is if the support team is slow it can compromise the SLA.

3/10 as it has a lot of scope for improvement.

The initial setup is straightforward because it's a cloud service. You just have to prepare a tenant and some demo data.

Implementation Team

I'm part of a team implementing it at a customer site.

Other Advice

Get the requirements from your customer as much as you can. Declare a timeline of the project and plan to implement. For master data you should be cleaning it up and making it clear before you import it into the system.