Micro Focus Service Anywhere [EOL] Review
It is accurate, secure and stable.

What is most valuable?

For me, it saves time. It is accurate, secure and reduces overhead cost. Since for me, time is important and this product saves me time, it is good in my books.

How has it helped my organization?

We weren't doing it beforehand, so it has brought a lot of new things to the table and works quite well. For us it goes back to time and cost benefits; putting in less effort is a good thing. Things are easier to manage.

What needs improvement?

Anything that can basically reduce the amount of time that the guys spend working on a specific problem or task.

There is always room for improvement that can be in terms of functionality, cost of market, ease of use, training of the product and so on.

If it brings functionality into the solution, that would be good. I'll leave it at that because there's so much that they can offer, it's unreal.

It's rock solid and good. There are no problems. Something breaks when we break it. Apart from that, it really works, so I can't complain.

In regards to scalabilty, we haven't put that to the test. It does what it does for us. I assume when we will grow, it will grow with us.

I haven't personally used technical support but the guys in my team probably have.

I wasn't using any other solution. Someone brought it to me and had a good business case. I sat down, reviewed it and then agreed to do it.

I was not involved in the initial setup.

What other advice do I have?

You should definitely put it in the mix and do the benchmarking against other products. Find out what you want from the app. Don’t go for it, if it doesn't tick your boxes but if it does, then use it.

The most important criteria while selecting a vendor are openness, integrity and reliability.