Oracle Analytics Cloud Review

Stable, reasonably-priced, good support, and the BAS and narrate features work well

What is our primary use case?

I am a software designer and a part of the technical team and we create the dataflows for the end-user.

What is most valuable?

The features that I find to be the most valuable are the BAS (Business Analytics), the Narrate feature, and the auto-visualization.

What needs improvement?

Sharing dataflows is not possible at this time, and the custom chart functionality is not available.

I would like to see making abbreviations as per the user's needs.

Oracle Analytics Cloud is stable.

It's a scalable product.

The technical support that we are getting from Oracle is pretty good.

Previously, I worked with Tableau, Spotfire, and SAS VA. Tableau and Spotfire are a little advanced when comparing with OACs (Oracle Analytics Cloud). The customizations and making the licenses to suit your needs is pretty easy.

The price is reasonable; it's quite a bit lower than Tableau and Spotfire.

What other advice do I have?

Depending on the needs of business to business, but as far a visualizations are concerned, this is a good product. Anyone can update for Business Intelligence.

I would rate Oracle Analytics Cloud an eight out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
More Oracle Analytics Cloud reviews from users
...who compared it with SAS Visual Analytics
Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Tableau, Microsoft and others in Business Intelligence (BI) Tools. Updated: August 2021.
533,638 professionals have used our research since 2012.