Pivotal logo

RabbitMQ Review
We used it to implement a three-tier structure and to decouple our front end from the back end.

Valuable Features:

Some valuable features of this product are:

• Message queuing
  • Good support
  • Provided scalability and a distributed environment
  • Easy usability with NodeJS
  • Could easily withstand and pass stress/load testing with more than 10K API calls
  • Helped achieve a distributed environment and implement a 3-tier structure
  • Helped to develop a highly scalable system by decoupling front end and back end

Improvements to My Organization:

We had a project where we had huge responses to APIs from the front-end and had to handle such large responses/requests without losing any of them. RabbitMQ efficiently handled this problem by providing message queuing and decoupling our front end and back end.

Room for Improvement:

I would love to see better documentation/demo for few technologies. There is need for better stability in the Windows environment.

Use of Solution:

I have used this product for around six months.

Stability Issues:

We encountered a few problems with Windows while clustering and hence we used Linux.

Scalability Issues:

We did not encounter any scalability issues.

I would give the technical support a 7/10 rating.

Initial Setup:

It involved more of research as how to use RabbitMQ. For clustering, it was little bit complex but I was able to follow the documentation provided.

Other Solutions Considered:

We did not evaluate any other solution prior to this one.

Other Advice:

It gives product support with your technology.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About RabbitMQ?

Our experts can help. 209,588 professionals have used our research on 5,564 solutions.