SAP Analytics Cloud Review

User-friendly, feature-rich, and stable

What is our primary use case?

We are using this solution for the analysis of the daily sales with this particular project that we are working on.

We also analyze what items are used daily, and how many items there are. We are using this solution to gather this information.

We are also using this for protection.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the analytical application and the user story.

I have used all of the features that are available with this solution, including the dropdown list filter, radio button, and R Visualization.

Related to storage there is the Numeric point, geo-map, latitude, and longitude.

The interface is user-friendly.

What needs improvement?

With the R Visualization, the coding is somewhat complex.

SAP Analytics Cloud requires a lot of coding and I would like the coding to be somewhat minimal. When I use other tools, they don't require a lot of coding. There is coding for columns and that is fine, that is minimal.

I have been working with SAP Analytics Cloud since I started with this company, two and a half years ago.

We are using a live connection.

It's a stable solution. We have created the connections and we help pull the data. We have not had any issues.

We have not tried to scale this solution. We had two users, but now I am the only person who is using this solution.

At this time we only have one project running with SAP Analytics Cloud. We are expecting that more will decide to use it, but we haven't had any contracts related to this solution.

We have not contacted technical support or submitted any tickets.

The initial setup was complex.

It took seven months in total. Three months to deploy and before going live, there were several months of testing to ensure that everything was completed.

I completed the setup and deployment and needed help from an integrator for the data.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend SAP Analytics Cloud to others. It is a good solution but I want to suggest that they minimize the coding by using the analytical application.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

1.0.0.116
More SAP Analytics Cloud reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Tableau
Learn what your peers think about SAP Analytics Cloud. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,372 professionals have used our research since 2012.