SAP Analytics Cloud Review

Stable solution for developing automated reports and dashboards

What is our primary use case?

I primarily use SAP Analytics Cloud for developing automated reports and for developing dashboards. The BW takes queries and provides the reports and dashboards.

What is most valuable?

I find the linking analysis, blending and predictive analysis features most valuable. Additionally, Smart Insights is a good feature.

What needs improvement?

It would be helpful if it had multiple PowerPoint marks built-in so that it could be shown in PowerPoint presentations. It would also be helpful if you could download this external content onto the Flash File.

I began using SAP Analytics Cloud a few months back.

Up until now I have not encountered any kind of stability issues.

Right now we have 30 to 40 users using it, with plans to increase.

There is no problem with SAP Analytics Cloud support. I do think there should be some training provided. We only have eBooks. I don't think we have any kind of e-learning. It would be good to have SAP training for Analytics Explorer, including some instructor-led training.

The initial setup is straightforward.

Deploying SAP Analytics goes from development to production. It doesn't take much time and is very quick. Setup depends upon the requirements as well as the back-end work to be done.

It's usually around two hours or less.

When deploying SAP Analytics Cloud, they should provide documentation on clear steps regarding the migration.

We implemented it ourselves.

Regarding pricing, I don't know exactly how much it is. I am not aware of the price.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise anyone looking into SAP Analytics Cloud to go for it.

One a scale of 1 - 10 I would rate it an 8. To raise that score they need more exporting options.