SAP Cloud Platform Review

Good reporting and analysis, integrates well with other tools, and has good technical support

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is basically for reporting and analysis. We publish our internal data for our clients and also for our management team.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is integration. The integration with multiple other tools and our data allows us to perform analytics and our reporting requirements.

What needs improvement?

One thing that can be improved is the way the license is set up. If it could be defined by specific types of users then it would be better. For example, if it could be divided into three different sections, one for management who don't require the analytic work, it could be more for viewing. Another could be for the design department, which would require more specific tools, and finally, developers for the architecture. Different types of licenses would be very good.

In the next release, I would like to see improvements with the price and the licensing. We are struggling with our vendors to find out who did the tool implementation.

I have been using this solution for eight months.

The solution is stable. We have experienced some issues but that was a problem with our internet, causing the server to go down, and it had nothing to do with the product.

We have no issues with the scalability of this solution.

We have 100 users.

I would rate my experience with technical support a four out of five.

The initial setup was not easy, nor would I say that it was difficult to execute.

What other advice do I have?

I have yet to explore all of the features.

I would suggest completing a POC before purchasing this solution, or any other solution. Then, going ahead with it once the requirements have been satisfied.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Microsoft Azure