Sisense Review

What is most valuable?

Simplicity, wide range of visualizations, managed data model layer

Deep-dive evaluation for a client

None.

Exceptional. The pre-sales support was outstanding - the team was patient, generous, and highly responsive. An excellent partner through the evaluation process - far more so than any other vendor we dealt with.

Excellent. Our eval process we fairly detailed and specific. We leveraged support from Sisense's technical folks on multiple occasions and they were always knowledgeable and helpful.

We evaluated several products for a client engagement.

Straightforward. We had our trial up and running and were building sample cases in less than an hour.

These tools are powerful, universally applicable, and scale to the enterprise level, so expect a substantial price point across the market. Against that backdrop, we found Sisense to be very competitively priced, and with a good range of options to match up a right-sized deployment footprint for small-to-medium size organizations.

Many, including Tableau, Qlik, InetSoft, Business Objects, LogiAnalytics, Birst, MicroStrategy, and several others.

What other advice do I have?

Sisense is an excellent tool set, hitting all of the BI sweet spots and stacking up very well against the top players in the BI market. Sisense shines especially well in the pre-sales support area. The sales and technical staff are the most supportive and responsive of any of the vendors we dealt with, hands down.

More Sisense reviews from users