Sisense

Sisense Review
Has allowed me switch to visual programming as I have access to all advanced database functionalities and features but don't need to code.

Valuable Features:

It's really user friendly and fast. I can use the product during customer meetings, not only to show dashboards, but to create and process data analytics in real-time. It's perfect for consultant workshops where you can't work with static dashboards. Also, because it has an HTML5 interface, it now looks very good when compared to BI solutions that haven't evolved since Windows XP.

Improvements to My Organization:

I can finally switch to visual programming as I have access to all advanced database functionalities and features in Sisense without having to code almost anything.

Room for Improvement:

I'd like to see branding features and more layout possibilities.

Use of Solution:

We've been using Sisense for two years now.

Deployment Issues:

We've had no issues deploying it.

Stability Issues:

The product is very stable.

Scalability Issues:

The scalability for my utilization is good.

Initial Setup:

Deployment is ultra-easy. I’ve installed the product, connected to mySQL database, and created my first dashboard in a day. ElastiCube manager may require some very basic IT skills, though.

Implementation Team:

I did it myself.

Other Solutions Considered:

When I started looking, I had two main prerequisites for my BI solution. I needed to create on-the-fly dashboards for customers so I needed a fast and intuitive solution to make graphical request and look good in front of customer when we wanted to check a particular aspect of their activity. Also, I wanted a product that looks sexy for its time and not outdated, as opposed to Business Objects. I checked a few products such as SAP, BOARD, Yellowfin, Klipfolio among others. We also looked at internal development using a Javascript library such as D3.js, metricsgraphics.js, and highchart.

3 visitors found this review helpful
0 tmlojh7e zw0ez1c946rjtmol r0wnpc9sup03kxxfsyuv32nwk gflaoao?1414330688Df5ff24c b5df 4e78 a284 f1555248c4b1 avatar?1453129568Eran levy li?1422450387

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Sisense?

Our experts can help. 239,056 professionals have used our research on 5,957 solutions.