Sisense Review

Helped us gain knowledge about our customers, as well as highlighting data quality issues to correct

What is our primary use case?

Embedded Sisense into our web/mobile application for customers and internal users to able to generate reports and insight from the data we collect.

How has it helped my organization?

While we are still in the middle of implementing, Sisense has helped us gain knowledge about our customers, as well as highlighting data quality issues to correct.

What is most valuable?

ElastiCube Manager is a very easy to use ETL tool, which includes the ability to easily transform raw data into reusable data. There are many built-in connectors, which allow us to easily add new sources of data, often in minutes.

What needs improvement?

I would love to have more customization capabilities for building dashboards, especially in creating custom widget sizes. I would also like to be able to run a bursts of reports based on different field values with PDF output right in the tool, rather than filtering on each field value and generating each PDF manually.

Still implementing.

I have worked with a lot of tools. This one was being used within hours of seeing it without much training.