Sisense Review

A very simple setup: Easy to download, install, and updates are pain free

What is our primary use case?

Analytics and dashboards for product, sales, and marketing organizations. Merges data from many different data sources to deliver comprehensive views of the business.

How has it helped my organization?

• Allows users to build their own solutions without as much reliance on technology staff.
  • Ability to work with very large data sources without the limitations of Excel.

What is most valuable?

The dashboard design interface is very intuitive and allows you to quickly and easily produce professional, innovative dashboards.

ElastiCube Manager allows you to combine multiple data sources and add additional fields and tables with ease. It gives you the power of ETL and data modeling in one easy to use tool.

What needs improvement?

Minor improvements with formatting of data exports from dashboards. The ability for non-admin users to schedule the emailing of dashboards. I would like to see more development and growth for the support of Knowledge Base and Community forums.

Three to five years.

No issues with stability. It is a very stable solution.

No issues with scalability. I think this is a major strength of Sisense.

Support is very responsive and clearly one of the strengths of Sisense. I have always received a fast response and the staff is very helpful.

I have used many different solutions recently including Tableau, Power BI and BusinessObjects.

Sisense provides us with the best performance and the functionality that we need. Sisense provides both an on-premise and cloud solution, which meets our needs.

A very simple setup: Easy to download, install, and updates are pain free.

In-house.

We did evaluate other options: Tableau and Power BI.