SoftExpert BPM Review

Simplifies workflows which saves time and money while increasing productivity

What is our primary use case?

We use SoftExpert for many purposes but mostly so for project management. We have design projects in five levels to monitor activities. It is a very integrated workflow. SoftExpert has a project management module and also analysis with the KPI (Key Performance Index) module.

How has it helped my organization?

We promote the use of this product because it's integrated and has a very nicely designed program. It simplifies our workflow and the workflow of our clients, which saves time and money for everyone while making us more productive.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature for us is that it is a complete suite. We don't have to use multiple products and jump from one to another. You can integrate modeling and analysis for continuous improvement in a holistic product and manage everything in one application. That simplifies deployment.

What needs improvement?

I would like for them to incorporate artificial intelligence and be more intuitive. Those features would make it easier and quicker to deploy projects. The system collects a lot of data and can use it more effectively in applying that to company and user behaviors to take proactive action and intuit how to treat repetitive issues.

The solution and integration of the module components in the suite is very stable. We never had any issues working with the product or its deployment.

The product is very flexible for the users and that allows adjusting the suite to meet different and changing needs. If you successfully work with one module, you can easily deploy the others.

There's a time difference between our country the country where support is based of seven hours. In some cases, the hours of support do not work out well for us. When we received support, the support was very good. In some cases, there's a problem with communication, but we are very happy with the support itself.

We switched to using this product because it is an effective suite with excellent integration. Before using this, we had to use multiple products and that made for unnecessary complexity.

Depending on the user profile and needs, the initial setup can be more or less complex. Once you know the product, it's very simple to work with in any case. Complexity depends on the user profile, but deployment is very simple.

We are a distributor of the product so we do the installations. We have done many so it is very easy.

What other advice do I have?

As a management system, it already includes all the project management components you need and you can easily configure it and customize depending on your needs. So I recommend the product because of the excellent integration.

Right now, I would give the product a rating of between 8 and 9 out of ten because I think there is some room for improvement in order for it to be perfect. To be between 9 and 10, I would want it to be an even more cohesive technology.