SonicWall TZ Review

Provides all required security features and the ability to block anything we want to block

What is our primary use case?

We are using this firewall with content filtering and other features.

What is most valuable?

We are able to block whatever we want to block by using this product. It provides all required security features, such as content filtering, VPN, in one box. Before switching to SonicWall, we had specified all required features.

What needs improvement?

It could be made more user friendly.

We have been using SonicWall products for around ten years. Specifically, we have been using SonicWall TZ for the last five years.

It is a stable solution.

It is fine in terms of scalability.

Their technical support is good. For technical support, sometimes we write directly to SonicWall, and they provide the solution. We sometimes also contact our vendor for support.

We used GajShield previously. The product went down once, and the GajShield team was unable to provide the support. That's why we replaced the product.

Its installation is very easy. It took around four hours to install it.

Implementation was done by me with some help from the vendor. I also manage this solution and use it on daily basis. We have an AMC contract with SonicWall, and we renew it directly with them.

Its pricing is okay as compared to other solutions.

What other advice do I have?

We have been using this product for around ten years, and we are very comfortable with this product. I would recommend this product based on your requirements.

I would rate SonicWall TZ a nine out of ten.

More SonicWall TZ reviews from users