Sophos Managed Threat Response Review

Good antivirus and firewall capabilities, and the collaborative support is helpful

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is threat hunting.

One of the big advantages is that we can collaborate with Sophos' support, and they will show us the problems.

What needs improvement?

One of the limitations that we have found is with communications and the languages in different countries. In Vietnam, we are okay and it is not a big problem because we have a vendor, who is a Sophos partner.

My company has been using Sophos Managed Threat Response for more than two years. It was installed before I joined the company.

We have more than 1,000 users.

The technical support is quite good, although sometimes the response time is quite long. Then again, maybe I'm a difficult customer.

Prior to this, we used Sophos EDR but after that, we upgraded to the Managed Threat Response. It has additional benefits that we were interested in.

What other advice do I have?

Overall, Sophos is working well in our organization and we plan to continue using it. It is a good product and I recommend it because it is centralized and in my opinion, it is one of the best security products available on the market. It has both antivirus and firewall support.

Find out what your peers are saying about Sophos, CrowdStrike, Dell EMC and others in Managed Detection and Response (MDR). Updated: May 2021.
510,204 professionals have used our research since 2012.