Sophos UTM Review
As both a firewall and UTM it's perfect, however, sometimes with setting up the spam filters there is an issue.

Valuable Features

As both a firewall and UTM it's perfect.

Improvements to My Organization

As we are a solution provider and not product oriented, we give the best solution for our customers, with a good price. We are the number one company in the region, BTC, and operate in Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Saudi Arabia.

Use of Solution

I have been using Astaro for seven years, from before it was acquired by Sophos. I'd rate the firewall as 8/10.

Sometimes with setting up the spam filters, there is an issue.

No issues encountered.

For me, the customer satisfaction, and awareness, is the most important thing. I usually train all my clients on their chosen system.

10/10.

As we are a service provider, we offer various other products to our customer:

• Astaro ASG
  • Juniper SRX 210 & 240
  • Juniper WXC
  • Sophos next generation SG, including RED, SG, and WiFi
  • Telindus Crocus E1Q

For me, the installation and setup is simple. I work hard to do the simulation for the customer, and discuss all the requirements before implementation with the client.

Implementation Team

In one project I implemented Sophos for was a bank. I had to involve the Sophos team as the client was asking for WAF in transparent mode with HTTPS inspection. They were 10/10.

Other Solutions Considered

Prior to Sophos, it was mainly Juniper and Fortinet.

Other Advice

Give us 10 minutes of your time, and we will show you the differences. When I do presentations, I give potential clients demo access to the solution(s) I am presenting.