TeamSupport Review

Valuable Features

• The parts of sync with Salesforce that are working.
  • The Ticket automation if for simple conditions.
  • The reporting seems to be fairly complete, but we have not done too much in that area yet.

Improvements to My Organization

We are still trying to implement, so no real results yet. It is more flexible than our current solution. We hope we can better manage feature requests and bugs.

Room for Improvement

• More flexibility in customer portal (different views for internal - employees and external - customers) as we use it for internal help desk as well.
  • Better testing - I have found more issues that I would have expected.
  • Some features are very basic and with some work would be more useful

Use of Solution

We have been using about 3 months (not yet in production).

Yes, issues the Salesforce sync and the changes to the import of tickets from when we did our initial import and trying to get the final updates done for go live.

Yes. Major system issues and outages during our implementation. We were told these were unusual but then after that there was a major delay in email delivery.

Issues where the system was slow which we were told was being addressed. I do not know if this is an issue with the number of issues or hardware capacity that they said they were upgrading

Above average. They are responsive, but find that issues I would consider a bug (delete not happening, no error message or indication) when a user does not have a specific permissions.

Average. Any support for the sales force sync is delayed as it seems they have limited resources for this. There are issues we have that still have not been investigated.

Limited features. Did not have the flexibility or the ability to integrate with other systems. It could not grow with our needs and any customizations were either very difficult to do or not possible at all.

Fairly straight forward. But many hurdles with either product issues or my understanding. Import of tickets took much longer than anticipated.

Implementation Team

Did not know there was vendor team option. We did it in house. We did have an onboarding manager which helped some.

ROI

We will not be trying to calculate it as I do not believe it is realistically possible with this type of product for us. We will not be reducing or re-allocating staff and we already have a very high SLA with our customers.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

I do not think there is much flexibility (which is not unexpected).

Other Solutions Considered

Yes, and I would prefer not to disclose. The others we evaluated is not relevant to this review............

Other Advice

I think the base level is good, but as you start to use the functionality is not very deep in some areas. I have some concerns about the stability given the issues that we have experienced. But it seems to be better the past month or so. I think testing could be improved, but that is true for most apps.