Vision Helpdesk Review

We manage many clients/customers and before we used this software we did it all via email which became unmanageable.

Valuable Features

All features of this software are, in my opinion, perfect, but for me the best was the simple integration with Wordpress.

Improvements to My Organization

Room for Improvement

The self-hosted edition requires that a certain script be installed. The support team solved this issue, however.

Yes, as we opted for the self-hosted edition we found that our server did not have a certain script installed. We simply opened a ticket with their support team and the problem was solved within the hour. Just outstanding customer support.

We've had no issues with stability.

We've had no issues with scalability.

100 stars, probably one of the best I have experienced.

Again, perfect!! Quick and easy to talk to.

Simple - more simple than most other helpdesks out there.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

If your looking for an affordable solution for your business but want all the features of something you would expect to pay highly for, choose Vision Helpdesk! Trust me - you won't look back!

Other Solutions Considered

We evaluate many others including Kayako and also some subscription services. All of which did not compare to the features of Vision Helpdesk.

1 visitor found this review helpful