BlazeMeter OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

BlazeMeter is the #8 ranked solution in our list of top Performance Testing Tools. It is most often compared to Apache JMeter: BlazeMeter vs Apache JMeter

What is BlazeMeter?
CA BlazeMeter ensures delivery of high-performance software by enabling DevOps teams to quickly and easily run open-source-based performance tests against any mobile app, website or API at massive scale to validate performance at every stage of software delivery. The rapidly growing CA BlazeMeter community has more than 100,000 developers and includes prominent global brands such as Adobe, Atlassian, Gap, NBC Universal, Pfizer and Walmart as customers. Founded in 2011, the company is headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif., with its research and development in Tel Aviv.

BlazeMeter is also known as JMeter Cloud.

Download the Performance Testing Tools Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2021

BlazeMeter Customers
DIRECTV, GAP, MIT, NBCUniversal, Pfizer, StubHub
BlazeMeter Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about BlazeMeter pricing:
  • "The licensing fees are billed on a monthly basis and they cost approximately $100 for the basic plan."

BlazeMeter Reviews

VK
Technology Specialist at a financial services firm with 10,001+ employees
Easy to navigate and offers reasonable pricing but needs grouping features

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for performance testing.

• "The stability is good."
  • "The should be some visibility into load testing. I'd like to capture items via snapshots."

What other advice do I have?

We're a customer and an end-user. I'd advise a company considers multiple technologies to support its goals. I'd rate the solution at a seven out of ten.
Suresh Vaddi
Senior Engineer at CIBER
Provides great flexibility and we can run executions from multiple locations

What is our primary use case?

I mainly use BlazeMeter for scripting. I have a performance testing background, and can directly record my workload with the help of a BlazeMeter plugin. Once I've recorded I can modify a couple of enhancements. I can design my signature in BlazeMeter and choose multiple dedicated IPs, depending on our load. We are system integrators and I'm a senior engineer.

• "The solution offers flexibility with its configurations."
  • "Lacks an option to include additional users during a test run."

What other advice do I have?

I recommend BlazeMeter because of the accuracy of the results. I rate the solution eight out of 10.
Find out what your peers are saying about Broadcom, Apache, Micro Focus and others in Performance Testing Tools. Updated: September 2021.
536,548 professionals have used our research since 2012.
VK
Associate Q A MANAGER at xcel serv solution pvt Ltd
Great performance testing and API Mocking with reliable stability

• "It supports any number of features and has a lot of tutorials."
  • "The reporting capabilities could be improved."

What other advice do I have?

We are just customers and end-users. I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten. We're pretty happy with its capabilities in general. I'd recommend the solution to other users and organizations.
AI
Senior Test Engineer at a tech services company with 501-1,000 employees
MSP
Good support and documentation

What is our primary use case?

We used BlazeMeter for our performance testing. It allows us to run our tests on the local area network. Its primary use is to make sure that applications can handle a high load before going into the production environment. It will generate a report with the results. The clients come up with some of the test cases and we have to validate them.

How has it helped my organization?

Using this product has improved the way our organization does testing.

What is most valuable?

This is a customizable product. The documentation is good. The sharing works well.

What needs improvement?

Having more options for customization would be helpful.

We have been using BlazeMeter for the last six months.

What do I think

JC
QA Engineer at SSCGI
Has good recording features but it should have the ability to customize reports

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is to create processes for performance. I created a one time function and implemented it for 1,000 users.

• "I really like the recording because when I use the JMeter the scripting a lot of recording it takes me a lot of time to get used to. The BlazeMeter the recording is quick."
  • "In terms of improvement, I would like to have the ability to customize reports."

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it a seven out of ten. I would recommend it. I would like for it to be Windo-based. It should have the ability to be implemented into Windows applications.
Download our free Performance Testing Tools Report and find out what your peers are saying about Broadcom, Apache, Micro Focus, and more!