What is Document360?
Document360 helps your team create, collaborate, and publish a self-service knowledge base for your software with ease. You can set up an internal knowledge base by gathering institutional knowledge and storing it centrally that can be accessed by the employees across the organization. No that it is limited for internal use, you can also create a public-facing help center and customer service portal. Having a customer-centric knowledge base helps you to improve efficiency of your support team and concentrate only on the queries that require agent attention and FAQs can be supported to self-service portal.
Benefitting Features of Document360
Document360 has the ability to use in multiple Help Centers and customized landing pages to carry your brand.
- Simple, efficient, and clear design editor, allowing the user to choose between Markdown and WYSIWYG editor.
- A real-time preview panel on the editor allows seeing how the published article will look while editing.
- With the Category Manager, you can easily assign Articles to different Categories, and that you can re-arrange all of the content.
- Versioning-Product documentation requires version control features, with Document360 you can understand full version history to see what changes were made, by who with time stamp and revert back to any revision.
- The built-in analytics feature filters data and provides the report to derive actionable data and insights.
- Intelligent Search- Customers can use the smart instant search for quick help and dynamically look for the most relevant help articles.
- Good for collaboration among team members unites team to one platform for capturing, sharing, and gaining knowledge.
- Seamless navigation through articles, adding tags, meta description makes it easy to categorize and search.
- SEO settings-At document360 you can customize article metadata and add tags to the article for quick search and optimize article title to include more keywords that relate to your product.
- Document360 integrates with multiple third-party tools, thus making a single place to centralize the tools used by your teams
There are many other outstanding features to explore. With Document360 you can build better self-service support for your employees and extend the benefits of the Help Center for your customers.
Monday.com, Harvard University, Microsoft, Warner Brothers, Stackify and more