Google Vault Overview
What is Google Vault?
Google Vault lets you retain, hold, search, and export data to support your organization’s archiving and eDiscovery needs. Vault supports:
- Email messages
- Chats in classic Hangouts with history turned on and Google Talk chats that are on the record
- Google Groups
- Files in Google Drive and Team Drives
- Conversations in Hangouts Chat
Vault is entirely web-based, so there's no need to install or maintain any software. Vault is included with G Suite Enterprise, Business, Education, or Drive Enterprise edition. (Compare editions) Or you can buy Vault licenses for an additional $5 per user, per month.
Google Vault Buyer's Guide
Download the Google Vault Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2021
Google Vault Customers
Broadcom, Dr. Agarwal’s Eye Hospital, Globeflight, Maven Wave, McClatchy, NII Holdings, Safetec, Sheboygan County
Google Vault Video
What users are saying about Google Vault pricing:
- "Last year, the price was randomly increased and our customers were really facing a challenge around this. Google launched new pricing under different plans, where formerly there were only three plans, and now there are four, each with their own separate usage allowances. I think it's good, though. The basic plan is now the Business Starter plan, and many customers find this plan very convenient and minimal in price. Overall, the pricing for all the plans is good."
- "Google Vault comes as part of a package deal for us."