SAP NetWeaver BPM Reviews

industry
rating
Manager at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Oct 01 2017

What is most valuable?

If you are working in SAP projects, SAP BPM is a good fit. It has a lot of useful integrations with other SAP products like the ERP. Also, the solution comes with some pretty nice tools to create business rules, monitoring, and integration.

How has it helped my organization?

I'm a software implementer. We don't use SAP BPM in our organization but I can tell that the companies in which we implemented SAP BPM found a lot of benefits, mainly in processes that span across different suites, like ERP and SRM or CRM.... more»

What needs improvement?

I think that BPM is a tool that still has lot of opportunities to improve. Perhaps integration with other solutions. Also, it has a strong dependency on SAP Portal (that by today's standards is outdated).

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About SAP NetWeaver BPM

Find out what your peers are saying about SAP, IBM, camunda and others in Business Process Management.
287,901 professionals have used our research since 2012.

SAP NetWeaver BPM Questions

SAP NetWeaver BPM Projects By Members

SAP NetWeaver BPM Consultants

What is SAP NetWeaver BPM?

SAP Netweaver BPM allows companies to design their process, deploy it, Identify the bottlenecks and finally optimize the process by removing these bottlenecks and hence increasing transparency, efficiency and maintainability.
Also known as
NetWeaver BPM
SAP NetWeaver BPM customers
Dansk Supermarked A/S, Ego Pharmaceuticals Pty. Ltd, Kaeser Kompressoren, Lenovo
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Business Process Management solution is right for you?

Download our free Business Process Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about SAP, IBM, camunda, and more!