Adobe Connect Review

Eliminates travel costs and reduces time for instructor-led training courses

What is our primary use case?

Adobe Connect is used to deliver our virtual ILT courses across the globe, serving all time zones.

How has it helped my organization?

Our organization has been able to save costs by eliminating the travel involved in live classroom training. We are also able to give our learners many different time options to suit their busy schedules. Now our students can complete their required training, in less time, and make the organization more productive. They are able to much more quickly apply what they have learned, and make immediate use of it in their projects and with their teams more effectively.

What is most valuable?

The solution provides the flexibility to move pods around, and you can create many layouts for varying activities. The most critical feature is the POA, but Breakout sessions are definitely my favorite.

What needs improvement?

We would like to see support for exportable files that have been uploaded into Adobe Connect as templates for activities.

Four years.

This is a robust solution.

What other advice do I have?

This is a very effective, fun, and robust training tool.

Users must be trained in advance of using the system, as well as facilitators. We have developed a certification program for all virtual facilitators and ISD team members. This ensures that the student experience is maximized. The content was developed specifically for Adobe Connect and its many features.

Once a virtual classroom is built it is evergreen, meaning that the course link will never change and all of the content will be available for each scheduled offering. There is no need to reload content each time because it is already there.

1 visitor found this review helpful