AlgoSec Review

The product, directly implementing the policies to be enforced by the gateways, makes life easier for IT

What is our primary use case?

• A systems integrator to implement for clients
  • To help them manage their firewalls that were bought from us as well.

How has it helped my organization?

It provides the organization by giving us visibility in the process of our clients and automates policy implementations and checks. It gives value to our managed services that we provide.

What is most valuable?

• Algosec Firewall Analyzer and Algosec FireFlow: They basically give us a full picture of how traffic flows and how we can secure it.
  • The product, directly implementing the policies to be enforced by the gateways, makes life easier to the IT.

What needs improvement?

Based on the conference I just attended, it is improving by Algosec opening their API more. This allows us as a systems integrator to give more value to our clients. We will be able to integrate more things that do not come out of the box.

Less than one year.

Stability is fine as it's been in the market for a long time.

Scalability is fine especially as they just released their CloudFlow as well.

AlgoSec helps us be ramped up on our technical expertise on the product.

N/A.

Licensing is simple, and the setup is straightforward.

Yes, Tufin.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Systems Integrator
More AlgoSec reviews from users
...who compared it with FireMon
Learn what your peers think about AlgoSec. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
456,966 professionals have used our research since 2012.