What is AlgoSec?
The leading provider of business-driven network security management solutions, AlgoSec helps the world’s largest organizations align security with their mission-critical business processes. With AlgoSec, users can discover, map and migrate business application connectivity, proactively analyze risk from the business perspective, tie cyber-attacks to business processes and intelligently automate network security changes with zero touch – across their cloud, SDN and on-premise networks. Over 1,800 enterprises, including 20 of the Fortune 50, utilize AlgoSec’s solutions to make their organizations more agile, more secure and more compliant – all the time. Since 2005, AlgoSec has shown its commitment to customer satisfaction with the industry’s only money-back guarantee.
AlgoSec Buyer's Guide
Download the AlgoSec Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2021
NASDAQ, Oracle, T-Mobile, Chevron, AT&T, BP, Intel, Skype, Microsoft, Volkswagen
What users are saying about AlgoSec pricing:
- "The pricing for this solution is not cheap, but we get good value for what we pay."
- "It seems we have recovered our money on this appliance, so it is money well spent."
- "When it comes to the cost of support and licensing, it is much cheaper than other competing products."
- "Cost is based on firewall. There are bundles, e.g., virtual firewalls might make the solution cheaper."
- "The licensing scheme should be done in a simpler way. For example, if we delete a firewall and want to add a new one, then the license doesn't get freed up automatically. You have to request a new license to customer support and install it. If you are testing new implementations, this can be cumbersome."