Alibaba Cloud Review

Good pricing and security, but lacks decent performance

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for the access it provides. Users can access it from anywhere, including their homes if they need to.

What is most valuable?

The cost of hosting the solution is very reasonable. It's quite inexpensive.

The solution is very secure.

What needs improvement?

We use Azure and Huawei as well, and, from an ease of use perspective, those two are much better. Alibaba should work to make the solution simpler like them.

The interface could be more user-friendly.

From a performance point of view, Huawei and Azure are faster. Alibaba isn't as good.

I've been using the solution for one year.

From what I have seen and how I have used the solution, I find it to be quite stable.

The solution has been scalable for us. However, I haven't personally tried to scale it too much, so I can't gauge exactly how scalable it could be.

We've never contacted technical support directly. Typically, if I run into issues, I go to Google and see what I can find online.

We currently also use Huawei and Azure. We use each of these interchangeably.

The initial setup isn't too difficult if you are a technical person. However, Azure, for example, is much easier to set up. There's a bit of complexity with Alibaba. We have issues with translation from English to Chinese, for example.

The price of the solution is quite good and is one of the main reasons we still use it.

What other advice do I have?

We're just a customer. We don't have a relationship or affiliation with Alibaba.

I wouldn't recommend Alibaba. I think other companies should just use Azure instead, as it's a much simpler solution.

I'd rate it six out of ten.

More Alibaba Cloud reviews from users