AuraQuantic Review

A digital platform that's flexible and user-friendly, but the price could be better

What is our primary use case?

Now I'm analyzing it. I've done the introduction training for AuraPortal, and it took me one week to analyze it. I just finish it, and I'm trying to get in contact with the personnel to collaborate with them and install the application for my clients so they can use it and automatize their process.

What is most valuable?

AuraPortal is very user-friendly and flexible.

It's really interesting for me, and I'm focusing on this application and BPM because it's really complete. I mean, you can model or design a process. You can simulate a process before you automatize it, and you can see the impact of its implementation.

It's really useful because any process can be digitalized, any type of project, and you can define it. For example, if you buy an application on our system, you have to change your process to implement and to be able to use the system. But in this case, you can define your own process and digitalize it the way you want, and you can change any processes. If you implement the process in this application, in the future, if you want to change it, you can change it. It's very flexible. You can define it as you want and it's really useful in this way. You can automatize a process very quickly.

If the person or employees know how to use this tool, it's very powerful, and you don't need to know how to code. It's very easy to automatize a process. It's effortless to use, and you don't need any training in programming. For example, you don't have to be a technology technician to use it. If you received the training to use the application, you could quickly be a process modeler and process automation specialist. It's really easy to use.

What needs improvement?

The price could be better. It's quite expensive.

More documentation and the ability to extract different reports about different relations in the objects I use will help. I haven't seen these functionalities. I would like to see also the things offered by Visio. I want to be able to access more information in each of the objects that I use to model a process. For example, to describe an activity or describe a role or a position or different approaches that they use to be able to describe them and add more information about them.

I have been using the AuraPortal modeler for about a week.

AuraPortal is quite stable.

AuraPortal is really scalable.

The initial setup and installation was easy for me because I'm the only one using it. The problem is the way of installing it in a company. If a company wants to install it, I think it's a little bit more complicated. I don't know if they give an option of Software-as-a-Service, but if they do, I think it would be easier. If not, it's more complicated because they have to analyze the technology system, communications, and the company to get the system installed.

I implemented AuraPortal by myself. It took me about five minutes to install it.

It's quite expensive.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend it. It's a really good solution for the digital transformation of companies that don't really know how to start. I think it's a really good application because it's very flexible and they can change the process whenever they want, and it's really easy.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give AuraPortal a seven.

Latest Version
Find out what your peers are saying about AuraQuantic, Bizagi, Bonitasoft and others in Business Process Management (BPM). Updated: September 2021.
536,244 professionals have used our research since 2012.