AuraQuantic Review

Helps organizations improve their work processes

What is our primary use case?

We only sell and distribute the solution but I really love with AuraPortal. It's an excellent solution.

AuraPortal is a beautiful solution for any company because you can do everything you want. Everything. It's stuffed with everything. You can use simple code solutions because you don't have to develop anything. The first thing you have to ensure is that your mainframe can be marked by processes. Things change in the company so you have to manage your organization's process solutions. Many companies don't know that they have to do it this way because they have a lot of disorder. That's why this solution is spectacular. It's amazing.

One client, for example, has a group of many accounts. They are in the graphic arts solution field which began with them buying the tools to make boxes, flyers, and paper products. They had too many providers and too many processes to do one specific product. We solved the whole purchasing process from the many companies that were included in the process. That's why it was very important to do this solution well.

What is most valuable?

Everything in AuraPortal is good. Everything.

I think that AuraPortal has the best price for its process. That's why it's not a whatever solution, it's a very high-class solution. If you want to sell this solution to clients, you have to look for corporate companies that need to have problems solved around their processes. That's why this solution pays for itself.

Another thing is that if you use traditional development solutions such as programming, you have an index of 18 to one, 18 months versus one month. It is very good advice to simplify the problem that you want to solve. You have to know that if you want to make an information system, you have to do a lot over many days or weeks or months to make an analysis and develop a code system. In AuraPortal, you just have to know the certificate to make it real. This includes if you are an executive of a company and you have minimal knowledge of a process, you can still do it by yourself. That's why AuraPortal helps organizations improve their work.

What needs improvement?

One thing that could be improved would be for it to be deployed in a shorter time.

I have been selling AuraPortal for about four years. I have two clients here in Salvador that we have sold AuraPortal to in the last year.

The stability is very good. They have excellent providers and excellent partners, such as Microsoft to perform on Microsoft Azure. Microsoft Azure is a very good solution with the cloud.

AuraPortal's scalability is good. You can start right away with training nominated users, and you can grow as you want.

Our clients are big companies.

I think that AuraPortal has very good support from their partner and also from AuraPortal in Spain.

I think deployment takes at least two or three weeks. It depends on the main equipment that the client has. Because if they don't have any server or anything like that, you have to use the cloud. And when you use cloud, you have better deploy times.

What other advice do I have?

My advice is that they have to start with the minimum solution. Our strategy as a vendor is that we try to do it with the minimum and you get much more than you invest. Starting that way, you can see the results easily and in a short time. When you start working with the process and see the results, you can also imagine other areas with problems that you can solve. You have to find the problems that you want to solve, and that's why you have to convince your staff to get AuraPortal with the minimum solution to get the results in a short time.

I think that AuraPortal has enough functionality as it is. They have many connectors, many API's, to connect to whatever you want. That's why it is very important, because today, some companies try to make a specialty within a certain niche and AuraPortal includes it all. You can get a solution for SAP, Microsoft, and Oracle. Also, it can be installed in Linux and Unix. That's very important. It is a very open solution.

On a scale of one to ten, I would give AuraPortal a 10.

Find out what your peers are saying about AuraQuantic, Bizagi, Bonitasoft and others in Business Process Management (BPM). Updated: June 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.