Aurea CX Messenger Review
User-friendly tool which allows for a seamless approach to performing hotfixes

What is our primary use case?

1. Connect multiple third-party, as well as in-house applications (more than 130), using ESB and MQ as middleware facilitating seamless communication between them.
  2. Build middleware using ESB and MQ to provide customization and absorb business changes within middleware without major changes to the front-end and back-end.

How has it helped my organization?

1. Before implementation of ESB/MQ middleware, the organization was fully dependent on a third-party vendor for a particular functionality. Now, with help of an implemented middleware platform, it has enabled us to move to any other third-party vendor providing this feature in the market.
  2. Enables orchestration of various functions provided by distinguished vendors as a one product. Before this, there was a separate front-end software setup for different departments in the organization, which is now clubbed together and provides a single platform for all departments functioning on different business aspects.
  3. One of the organization provides billing features. With the help of ESB/MQ middleware, it allows us to implement various billing options/utilities with little configuration or code changes.

What is most valuable?

1. Aurea has bundled well-known and widely used technologies like XSLT, JavaScript, XSD, WSDL, etc., which make programmers life easier as there is no need to learn any tool specific coding.
  2. Build and deployment are really easy.
  3. SDM: User-friendly tool which allows for a seamless approach to performing hotfixes, if required.
  4. Environment Setup: Very easy to create a complete environment from scratch. Just to give example on my project, we were able to build a production environment in just 35 minutes after software installation and ready script.
  5. Custom Java service: Allows you to write your own code to fulfill any given requirement that Java can support. This is a very useful feature.

What needs improvement?

1. Aurea needs to seriously think on the advertising of this product.
  2. They should not be frequently upgrading the product version.
  3. It should include/add more services with the product as per market demand. It should include custom Java services developed by any organization or provide a platform where users/developers can share ideas/custom services, etc.

More than five years.

No issues.

Few, which got resolved with the help of an Aurea consultant.

The current support model is excellent. I hope they continue the same going forward.

Initial setup was really easy and seamless.

In-house, but it is easy to earn the expertise.

You pay nothing for licensing, because the commercial model is a subscription. Other environments, such as QA and Development, are included in the subscription

Yes, TIBCO.