Automic Workload Automation Review

We have been working with them for a long time and we trust their products

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use of this product is to automate our ERP system.

What is most valuable?

• ECUs
  • Easy scheduling
  • Reliability

How has it helped my organization?

The benefit of this particular solution is that we are familiar with the product already. Therefore when implementing this system, it will have a lot of the same characteristics as the old one. So it is the ease of transition made easier rather than going to a new automation system.

Still implementing.

The stability is very good. We have not had any crashes or downtime with it in our testing. We are very happy with it and it runs pretty fast.

We are a small organization. We do not run that many jobs, so we do not plan on scaling it up much.

I have used technical support and the community, as well. I have found to get answers quickly to solutions that worked - asking both the technical support and the community.

We actually have an older product AppWorks 6.0 that we currently use, and we are transitioning from AppWorks to Automation several months from now. We are currently in the developmental stage.

The current solution we have is not supported, which is why we are switching.

I was initial in the initial setup. It was complex. We had a person come in from CA and assist us with the setup. It went smoothly. It took us about a week to get it up and running. However, it has been up and running, and we have not had any real issues with it since.

We still actually have not implemented this version as it is in its test phase.

It would be good to have some dashboards that come with the package rather than it be a cost to add them on.

We looked at this solution and we also look at another company. The reason we went with this solution is because we had been working with them for a long time and we trusted their products. For us, our learning curve would not be as steep.

What other advice do I have?

They have gone from UC4 to Automic to CA in a very short amount of time, so they changed their face a lot. With those changes, they are actually doing a lot more technical advances. I think that they are a product that is continually growing, which is good.

Look at this product. Give it a shot, but also understand what your needs are. Look at several products before coming to a decision on what you want to do to resolve your ERP issues.

Most important criteria when selecting a vendor: A partner who is truly interesting in helping us meet our goals and who can provide a solution in a fast, reliable timeframe.