Automic Workload Automation Review

Automated real-time notifications and continuous processing are valuable for us

What is our primary use case?

To automate our processes, they run on batches.

Performance has been very good, actually.

What is most valuable?

Having automated, real-time notifications. If something is not available it's automatic where or whom to notify. And it's continuous processing.

How has it helped my organization?

There are a lot of ways it helps us, especially on the operations side, that it doesn't require manual intervention, that's one of them.

What needs improvement?

Ease of migration to a newer version.

Regarding stability, so far it's working fine with us.

So far scalability is good.

It's rare that we use technical support. Usually we take care of it, and if support is required they're able to get back to us right away. We're satisified with the support.

Straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

It works for the company, so far. Most of our team is familiar with it, so I think we are going to have it for a long time, which is a good thing.

It's not the only application that we have, we also have the other version. I came from a different company that ACI bought, and ACI had the other version of the Automic Workload Automation. So now we have two, they have the operations manager, we have the application manager.

In terms of looking at vendors, what's important is the reputation of the company.

I gave it a 10 out of 10 because, so far, I haven't had an issue with this product. And it works for the company.

If you need some automation, especially in batch processing, it's easy to handle and also the support that they provide is excellent, so I don't think you are going to have a problem with it.