Automic Workload Automation Review

The FTP agent's connection is easy to handle between our company and the outside

What is our primary use case?

We build jobs and transfer data from A to B, then start SQL jobs and customize them for our customers, etc. We automate the system for our business.

How has it helped my organization?

The FTP agent: We use it excessively, and the connection is easy to handle between our company and the outside.

Up until now, we have to solve many problems from the business unit to handle the connections from SFTP. We had to shut down the FTP protocol, and we had to connect the business with external partners.

What is most valuable?

• To automate the business.
  • The SQL agent

What needs improvement?

I am hoping version 12.2 has everything that we need.

We have had some problems with the SQL handling that should be fixed. The calendar also has some problems in it. There are some other little problems, but they should be fixed in 12.2.

I would like to see more stability in the product and have the transition between versions be more seamless. Every time we have the same mistakes from one version to the next version. It is terrible. You have to test it every time for the same mistakes when a new version comes out.

12.1 is very stable. We started with 10.6, which was okay. 12.0 was terrible, then we switched to 12.1, and now it is okay.

Scalability is okay. We have tried to integrate it everywhere. My boss tried to get it on everything, so we have to stop him sometimes. However, normally, it can handle everything that we have.

Support has been very good. Unfortunately, every time we message support, they tell us to scale. This is terrible. While the support is good, I do not want to scale every time. It is terrible and makes everything complicated. I want support to answer me, then I am happy. I write them an email, and every time I receive the response, "Scale it," and I hate it.

What other advice do I have?

The product is okay.