Azure Backup Review

Stable, with has good backup capabilities, but isn't user friendly

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for its backup functionality. It's the number one reason we utilize the product.

What is most valuable?

The best aspect of the solution is its backup functionality.

Overall, the solution has many great benefits and features.

What needs improvement?

The solution may be better suited to certain companies over others. It depends on the type of data you are working with.

The solution is quite technical. I wouldn't describe it as user friendly. It could be simplified a lot to make it more accessible to the average user.

I've been using the solution for around three years now. It hasn't been an extremely long amount of time.

I haven't experienced any issues with stability. I don't recall dealing with bigs or glitches. It doesn't seem to crash. I would describe it as pretty reliable.

While 100% of our organization utilizes the solution, I don't believe we've ever tried to scale it. I don't know if it scales well or not. I don't know if our organization plans on expanding in the future, either.

We've never needed to contact technical support. We haven't had any issues that were big enough to warrant us reaching out. I don't have any personal experience dealing with them hands-on, therefore, I can't speak to how easy they are to deal with or how good their support offering actually is.

I was not involved in the initial setup. I can't speak to the complexity or straightforwardness of the implementation.

I'm not sure how long deployment takes.

We have an in-house team that handles maintenance.

We have an in-house team that handled everything for us. They also do maintenance on the solution as necessary.

What other advice do I have?

We are simply using the solution as a customer. We don't have any professional affiliation with Azure. We simply use a lot of Microsoft products, including its OS and Office suite.

We have a site where do backups, but we do not do anything on a big scale on the cloud.

I'm not sure of which version of the solution we're using.

I'd recommend the solution to other organizations to try. It's a very good solution.

I'd rate the solution seven out of ten. The product should be more non-technical. If it as more user-friendly, I would rate it higher.

More Azure Backup reviews from users