BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite Review

Reliable, user-friendly, easy to implement, and stellar technical support

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for our suite of smartphones. We have approximately 1,000 that are all Android.

What is most valuable?

The containerization of the workspace is what we have found to be the most valuable.

It's really easy to implement.

It's very user-friendly.

What needs improvement?

The pain points for us would be the activation.

We have been using BlackBerry since 2001.

We are currently using the latest version.

It is a reliable solution.

It's a scalable product. We started out with 20 users, moved up to a high of 1,400, and now back down to 1,000. It is very scalable.

We have 800 users in our organization.

At this time, we do not have plans to increase usage.

Technical support is stellar. I would rate them a five out of five.

We use both Blackberry and Intune.

We when installed it 20 years ago, the initial setup was pretty straightforward.

We currently pay by the year, but the licenses are calculated on a monthly basis.

We are happy with the pricing.

Because we have a Microsoft tenant, we own Intune as part of our E5 licensing suite.

If we can get rid of Blackberry and go directly to Microsoft, we would have a cost-saving. However, currently, we've found that BlackBerry still offers us value over and above.

Intune is already baked in with the Microsoft tenant, but it's just not there yet.

What other advice do I have?

I definitely would recommend the solution.

We have an on-premises version but you would want to go cloud, for sure.

Intune is very proprietary and it doesn't integrate with a lot of non-Microsoft apps, whereas Blackberry is pretty open.

We don't utilize it as much as other companies do, and there are features that we have not incorporated such as virus protection.

They offer more than we use.

We are pretty happy with the product and it's really good. I would rate Blackberry Enterprise Mobility Suite a ten out of ten.

More BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite reviews from users
...who compared it with Microsoft Intune
Find out what your peers are saying about BlackBerry, Microsoft, VMware and others in Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM). Updated: June 2021.
512,221 professionals have used our research since 2012.