BotFarm Review

Easy to set up and the documentation is good, but technical support could use some improvement

What is our primary use case?

We use BotForm for automating some of our manual tasks.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the ease of deployment.

What needs improvement?

The image processing capabilities definitely need to be improved.

We have had trouble automating processes running on Windows Server 2016. It seems to be related to integration with the Office tools, but I cannot 100% confirm this.

Technical support can be improved.

We have been working with this software for approximately one year.

I would say that it is stable. We have just recently started using it on a daily bases and it seems to work as expected in 80% to 90% of the cases.

There are several areas involved with using BotFarm including those working with infrastructure, technical people, and other areas. This makes it difficult to judge how many people we have that are using it. For example, there are managers that monitor the core configuration, either on a full-time or a part-time basis.

We have between 10 and 20 bots running at this point and we are adding more.

The support team has a dedicated relationship manager, who is attached to our organization. We have the ability to raise tickets as a partner. At the same time, I can't say that support is great but we can manage.

It is no different than support with other vendors, such as IBM, where it depends on how high you escalate the ticket. At a very high level, they respond, then after a few months, they slow down again and take their own time. It is part of the cycle.

There are not many challenges when setting up this solution, and there is a good amount of documentation to go with it.

We had assistance from the consultants for our deployment.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

More BotFarm reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)