BotFarm Review

Good PDF extraction and emailing capabilities, with responsible and helpful support

What is our primary use case?

We use BotForm for predicting the suppliers for a particular client. There are multiple suppliers and we have to find the ones who are coming under the Middle Market and Public Labor Department. There are some criteria, and we use that together with the Bot to trace all of the PDF documents and webpages to see if there are any suppliers in those categories.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are PDF extraction and emailing.

The bot insight feature is very helpful.

What needs improvement?

When somebody is just learning this product it can be difficult for them to understand, so improvements to the user interface would be helpful. It would be nice if people could understand it right from the beginning.

In the future, I would like to see a feature for real-time chat with the support team.

I have been working with BotFarm for about one year.

We have found it to be stable, with no breakdown at any point. It is sustainable, as well.

The scalability is good. We have been able to scale out without any problem.

We use both the community and the support team. When we create a ticket, they are very helpful. They respond quickly and there is no lag at all with the back and forth calls. They are friendly and helpful all of the time, and they fix the problem.

We use both Automation Anywhere and UiPath. We began working with Automation Anyway but for some clients, we use UiPath.

One of the advantages of Automation Anywhere is that the Bot Insight feature is built-in. It is very useful. With UiPath, it is a separate install and it is tricky to play around with, compared to Automation Anywhere, where it is very easy.

I have seen that bots run faster in Automation Anywhere than they do in UiPath.

UiPath is less expensive than Automation Anywhere.

The initial setup is simple and straightforward.

The ROI is really good.

What other advice do I have?

We pay approximately $15,000 USD per year.

More BotFarm reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)