Broadcom Clarity PPM Review

It has optimized the response times of my requirements and detected the control points of the process.

What is most valuable?

Demand, Resource, Project Portfolio Management, for my business consulting services, PMO services to other clients.

How has it helped my organization?

Capacity and demand of the resources, optimize the response times of my requirements, detect the control points of the process of attention to our clients, a collaborative environment, notes, remember agreements, efficiency in the times.

What needs improvement?

Look and feel of the user experience.

Two and a half years.

No, its normal.

None.

Eight out of 10.

We started with the default use of the solution with some parameters, then we were increasing automations, control points, and other more technical issues.

For all the functionalities of the solution, the price is in the market range, since it is a product which offers governance issues and supports the digital transformation, which is where we will go in the next year.

Yes. Planview, Daptiv, MS Project, Changepoint.

What other advice do I have?

My advice is to start using the solution almost as it comes, something basic, simple, that it already provides. Then we develop small consultancies, configurations by functionalities, demand, projects, portfolios, resources, inventory of applications, services, products, etc., until arriving at a model of strategic government.

Besides offering software development services, PMO, attention to demand of requirements, we are a CA Technologies Partner, for consulting services, consulting and strategy of governance, methodology, processes, as it is what we do with our clients.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: CA Technologies Partner
More Broadcom Clarity PPM reviews from users