Broadcom Clarity PPM Review

Provides transparency of investment portfolios from top-level financial to delivery drivers

Video Review:

How has it helped my organization?

The key benefit that most of our clients see is the ability to ensure they have the right resources, working on the right work. It also provides the opportunity to pivot to meet new demands.

What is most valuable?

The ability to provide transparency through your investment portfolios at the top-level financial all the way down to the work that drives delivery.

What needs improvement?

Additional enhancements to portfolios with the new user experience. Because, while portfolios deliver a lot of the value-driven information, the new user experience really takes the view of the information to the next level, and it takes it from being a tired-looking feel to a new design approach.

Never an issue, stability.

As long as you have the licensing, we can scale.

Never an issue. They're always quick with an answer.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it an eight out of 10. Nothing ever rates a 10. There's always areas, opportunity to improve.

More Broadcom Clarity PPM reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Broadcom Clarity PPM. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
534,226 professionals have used our research since 2012.